RAMC – Hotel & Travel
Hilton Old Town Alexandria
At the recently renovated Hilton Alexandria Old Town, corporate travelers and vacationers alike can experience the sumptuous comfort of an old-world European boutique combined with modern, state-of-the-art amenities. Unwind in our expanded lobby, featuring brand new mahogany wood floors, High Definition TV’s at Seagar’s Lounge, and a full-service Starbucks for travelers on the go.
Nestled in the heart of charming Old Town Alexandria, just across the Potomac River from downtown DC, this world-class Northern Virginia hotel offers a dynamic gateway to the Nation’s Capital. Enjoy spacious accommodations, gourmet dining, and flexible venues for conferences and weddings. Find everything you need to enjoy a relaxing, hassle free stay – from a heated indoor pool and fitness center to property-wide Internet access and a 24-hour business center. Whether you’re in town to see the sights or close an important deal, Hilton offers one of the best Washington DC area hotels for today’s modern traveler.
- Located just south of Washington DC, in historic Old Town Alexandria, Virginia
- Across the street from the King Street Metrorail / Amtrak, on the yellow and blue lines, providing convenient transportation
- Steps from Old Town’s famed shopping, dining, and entertainment district and under ten minutes from the vibrant new National Harbor entertainment and retail district
- Five miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
Super Shuttle – www.supershuttle.com
Services the following local airports:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National (DCA) is 20 minutes from the hotel.
- Washington DC/Dulles (IAD) is located 25 miles west of the hotel.
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is located 55 miles northeast of the hotel.
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority – King Street Station (Metro) is located across the street from the Hilton hotel. For rates, schedule and metro map, visit www.wmata.com.
Train Station – Alexandria Station (ALX) is located 1-1/2 blocks from the Hilton hotel. Visit www.amtrak.com.
Hotel parking on-site fee is $15.00 USD overnight, $10 US Ddaily.
Alexandria’s Free King Street Trolley transports visitors from the Potomac River Waterfront to the King Street Metro! Alexandria’s popular Free King Street Trolley service is clean and green with an all-new fleet of hybrid trolleys. The new trolley, colorfully painted to recall trolleys of yesteryear, offers thoroughly modern amenities including a spacious, climate controlled interior, bike racks and a quieter, smoother ride. See hotel lobby for schedule.